The Chinese Bible Church of San Diego (CBCSD) invites applicants for a full-time missional Pastor to shepherd Lord's Grace, our English-speaking congregation. We are seeking a Godly, caring individual with a heart and vision for discipleship, evangelism, and missions. A Master's degree from an accredited Christian seminary is required, while 5+ years serving in a leadership role in ministry is preferred. Good communication, administration, and organization skills are a must. It is required that the candidate be fluent in English. Ability to speak or understand Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus, but not required.
- Responsible for pulpit ministry, including preaching God's truth at worship service.
- Formulate and communicate ministry vision to pastors, church leaders, and congregation.
- Plan and oversee implementation of the vision.
- Connect with different congregations and understand a multi-cultural, multi-generational, environment.
- Recruit, train, and disciple ministry co-workers (e.g., Sunday School teachers, small group leaders).
- Develop missions and community service programs.
- Provide pastoral care for ministry co-workers.
- Oversee and support all ministries and special events.
- Set and monitor ministry budgets.
- Develop and oversee Sunday School curriculum and teach.
- Develop synergy between various CBCSD campuses.
Click here to view a more detailed pastor's ministry profile.
To apply, please email resumes to email@example.com.